HPN MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE
Athletes in particular need a higher requirement for magnesium. In our H.P.N Basic series, we rely on a magnesium bisgycinate, which is the best magnesium compound.
You benefit from better absorption, better digestion and a relaxing effect on the nervous system due to the glycine it contains.
We recommend athletes take 200 – 400 mg of elemental magnesium daily.
➤ Optimal absorption due to bisglycinate
➤ Well digestible
➤ Relaxing the nervous system due to glycine Health claims about magnesium:
– Magnesium is necessary for energy metabolism and muscle activity
– Magnesium is necessary for the signal transmission of nerve cells
– Magnesium is important for energy metabolism
– Magnesium is important for a healthy energy metabolism.
– Magnesium plays an important role in protein and nucleic acid synthesis
– Magnesium is important for electrolyte balance/equilibrium.
– Magnesium is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles.